- Use the controls to the right to select the area you want to study.
- The top menu lists broad categories like parts of speech; the one in the middle
lists subcategories pertinent to your selection.
- The "Video Tutorials" button lists all video lessons in a table.
- The relevant lessons will also appear in a table. Click on the fields labeled "Links"
to open the respective lessons in new windows or tabs.
- Click on the number in the "Rating" column to rate the lesson you have taken.
- Titles of the video tutorial lessons have a button (iPod-mp4) next to them where
you can download zipped files for the iPod.